The Swiss Pass entitles you to unlimited travel on consecutive days throughout the rail, bus and boat Swiss Travel System network. The Swiss Pass is available for 4, 8, 15 or 22 days or one month.
The Swiss rail pass also covers scenic routes and local trams and buses in 41 towns and cities and will offer 50% reduction all most mountain-top trains and cable cars. The Swiss Pass will also include the Swiss Museum Pass, allowing you free entrance to around 400 museums and exhibitions.
The Swiss Pass is only available to non-residents of Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein. No photograph is required: simply present your passport or identity card.
If there are 2 or more pax travelling together at all times, a 15% reduction is granted (changing to 10% for travel from 01 January 2014 onwards) on the adult Swiss Pass price.
Advantages at a glance:
- Unlimited travel throughout the rail, bus and boat Swiss Travel System network (Synoptic map, PDF)
- Covers local trams and buses in 41 cities
- 50% reduction on most mountain-top trains and cable cars
- Free entrance to around 470 museums
- Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive (under 16 years) travel free with a Family Card if accompanied by at least one parent. Children under 6 years travel free (no Family Card required).
15% for 2 persons or more
(changing to 10% discount for travel in 2014 )
The Swiss Saver Passes are valid for two or more adults travelling together at all time. (Does not apply for Swiss Youth and Child Passes).
Free Family Card
Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive (under 16 years) accompanied by at least one parent travel free. Children travelling without their parents receive a 50% reduction of the adult individual Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass.