The Swiss Flexi Pass entitles you to unlimited travel throughout rail, bus and boat Swiss Travel System network during 3, 4, 5 or 6 days of your choice within 1 month. This pass also covers scenic routes and local trams and buses in 41 towns and cities.
Promotion: Special 2 Day Flexi Pass available for travel until 31st May 2014.
On days between the first and the last activated day, your Swiss Flexi Pass offers a 50 % discount on train, postal bus and boat rides as well as most mountain-top trains and cable cars. The Swiss Flexi Pass will also include the Swiss Museum Pass (only during the days when the pass actually used for free), allowing free entrance to over 400 museums and exhibitions.
If there are 2 or more pax travelling together at all times, a 10% reduction is granted on the adultSwiss Flexi Pass with exception of the 2 Day Flexi Pass.
Advantages at a glance:
- Valid for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 days within 1 month
- Unlimited travel throughout the rail, bus and boat Swiss Travel System network (Synoptic map, PDF)
- Covers local trams and buses in 41 cities
- 50% reduction on most mountain-top trains and cable cars
- Free entrance to around 400 museums
- Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive (under 16 years) travel free with a Family Card if accompanied by at least one parent. Children under 6 years travel free (no Family Card required).
10% for 2 persons or more
Swiss Saver Flexi Passes are valid for two or more adults travelling together at all times. (Not applicable to Child Flexi Passes).
Free Family Card
Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive (under 16 years) accompanied by at least one parent travel free. Children travelling without their parents receive a 50% reduction of the adult individual Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass.